TERMS & CONDITIONS
MOVIE TICKETS (VIP*, Premiere and Ultimate Movie Pack)
- Surcharges apply to all IMAX®, RPX®, 3D and 4DX films. Other surcharges may apply at Premium or Luxury Seating locations or select theatres. Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to change or add surcharges without notice.
- Tickets are valid for all films and showtimes.
- Tickets must be redeemed at the theatre box office.
- Tickets are not valid for special events, private screenings, or online ticket purchases.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are non-refundable, and have no expiration date.
- Tickets are for promotional purposes or for resale to members/employees only if approved by a Regal CineMedia representative.
- Customer may add a service charge, separately stated, to cover the cost of handling.
- Tickets carry no cash value. No substitutions or exchanges are permitted.
- Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to discontinue this program and agreement at any time.
- Purchaser/ticket holder agrees to all terms and conditions.
- View participating Regal Entertainment Group theatres at REGmovies.com.
*VIP Tickets: As of August 1, 2014, VIP Tickets are no longer available for purchase.
VIP tickets will continue to be honored at ALL Regal Entertainment Group Theatres with no expiration date. VIP Movie Tickets are not valid for the first 12 days of “selected” new release films; however, an upgrade fee may be paid at the box office for admission to these studio restricted films.
Location surcharges are per ticket and are charged at the box office upon redemption of the VIP, Premiere and Ultimate Movie Pack Tickets.
Please contact the theatre directly to obtain the amount of the surcharge at the following locations:
-Island Cinema Stadium 7, Newport Beach, CA – (949) 718-4382, press 0
-Regal Downtown Summerlin 5, Las Vegas, NV - (702) 641-9004
-Union Square Stadium 14, New York, NY - (212) 253-6266
-Battery Park Stadium 11, New York, NY - (212) 945-4370
-E-Walk Stadium 13 & RPX, New York, NY– (212) 840-7761
GIFT CARDS & eGIFT CARDS
Regal Entertainment Gift Cards are sold in denominations of $10 up to $100. They are unrestricted and are honored just like cash at the theatre box office or concession stand.
- Value of Gift Cards and eGift Cards cannot be applied toward the purchase of any Premiere Movie Tickets, Ultimate Movie Packs or Gift Cards.
- Not valid for Special Events, Private Screenings or Group Sales ticket purchases.
- Gift Cards and eGift Cards carry no expiration date or dormancy fees.
- Concessions Gift Cards are valid for concession purchases only.
- Gift Cards are redeemable towards general admission tickets and concession purchases.
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law.
- Protect Gift Card as cash. If the Gift Card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, proof of purchase and proper identification will be required to obtain a replacement card. The replacement value will be the value of the card at the time the card is reported as lost or stolen.
- Purchaser shall not use the name Regal Entertainment Group, Regal Cinemas, United Artists Theatres, Edwards Theatres, or their logos without prior written permission.
- Gift Cards and eGift Cards issued with a PIN (Personal Identification Number) can be redeemed for regular priced box office ticket purchases online at REGmovies.com.
- If you have a PIN (Personal Identification Number) on the back of your card, you may check your Gift Card balance at CorporateBoxOffice.com. If you do not have a PIN (Personal Identification Number), please call (800) 291-8173.
- Gift Cards and eGift Cards cannot be reloaded.
- Gift Cards are redeemable at any Regal Entertainment Group box office location nationwide (Regal Cinemas, Edwards Theatres or United Artists Theatres) excluding Cayman Island locations.
- Purchase of a Regal Gift Card or eGift Card with another Regal Gift Card is prohibited.
- From time to time, Regal Entertainment Group or its affiliates may offer special promotional Gift Cards as a bonus or reward. Terms applicable to such promotional Gift Cards will be specified on the cards and may differ from the terms set forth above.
- Purchaser and or Gift Card holder agrees to all terms and conditions.
- Regal’s eGift Cards are powered by CashStar. Any assistance with eCards should be directed to CashStar Customer Support directly via email at: Regalgiftcardsupport@cashstar.com or by phone at 1-888-244-1285.
All internet services available on all Regal Entertainment Group’s online community web pages and those of its affiliates available thereby, including but not limited to theatre ticket sales, Regal Crown Club, and the personalization of Premiere Tickets, VIP Movie Tickets, Ultimate Packs, Gift Cards and any other sale items or services available herein are a courtesy service extended to patrons of Regal Entertainment Group at its sole discretion. The submission of a personalized order containing any information or materials deemed improper by Regal Entertainment Group will be rejected. For example, but not limited thereto, submission of obscene, abusive, defamatory, profane or threatening language of any kind will constitute a violation of the policies governing the use of this service and be rejected. Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to process any order it deems violates these policies or any applicable laws or regulations. Regal Entertainment Group is not responsible for screening communications in advance, and may not actively monitor the use of this site. For this reason, it is essential site users comply with the policies of Regal Entertainment Group and report any abuses or misuse of this site’s services to Regal Entertainment Group.