Regal Cinemas is proud to host over 50 film festivals nationwide each year. If you are interested in hosting your upcoming film festival at a Regal theatre near you, please be sure to review our requirements before submitting a request.
1) Festival request must be submitted at least Three (3) months in advance.
2) Festivals must provide a copy of their Certificate of Insurance
($1 million liability limit – naming REG as Additional Insured).
3) Sponsorship value will be taken into account by the Festival Committee when
determining rental rates.
4) Non-profit Festivals must provide current proof of 501(c)(3) status.
5) Festival must sell their own tickets and are responsible for all cash control and security
of that money.
6) Festival will manage all ticket & crowd control and door staff to insure no over seating in
auditoriums of use.
7) Festival will provide DCP content for playback through our digital cinema projection
system OR Festival will be responsible for operation of any equipment necessary for
playback of non-DCP presentations.
8) Festival will provide qualified house manager to coordinate festival staffing and liaison
with our local management staff.
By Submitting the Film Festival Request Form, you agree with the above
requirements. All applicable criteria must be met before we will consider any proposal.