Frequently Asked Questions
Select a question below to drop down to the answer.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you don't find your answer.
Discount Movie Tickets (Premiere, VIP, and Ultimate Movie Pack)
- How can I find the most up-to-date pricing?
Pricing can be found at discount tickets.
- Is there a minimum quantity for a discount ticket order?
Yes, there is a minimum purchase per order of 50 Premiere Movie Tickets. However, there is no minimum purchase for the Ultimate Movie Packs.
- When do the discount tickets expire?
Current discount tickets carry no expiration date.
- Do you have a package for admissions that includes concessions?
Yes, the Ultimate Movie Pack includes two Premiere Movie Tickets and one $10 Concessions Gift Card.
- What's the difference between a Premiere Movie Ticket and an Ultimate Movie Pack?
- Can I use my VIP Movie Ticket anytime?
VIP tickets are not valid for the first 12 days of “selected” new release films. An upgrade fee (currently $1.50) may be paid at the box office for admission to these studio-selected, restricted films.
- Are discount tickets valid for evening and weekend showtimes?
Yes. Discount tickets are valid for any day of the week and any showtime.
- Can discount tickets be redeemed online?
No. Discount tickets can only be redeemed at a Regal Entertainment Group theatre.
- Is there a surcharge on Premiere, VIP, or Ultimate Movie Pack Tickets?
Surcharges may apply. Visit our terms and conditions page for surcharges associated with discount ticket products.
- What is a Luxury/Recliner Seating Surcharge?
A fee ($1.50 per ticket) collected at the theatre box office for our premium viewing experience at Premium or Luxury Seating locations. Please note the Edwards Cerritos Stadium 10 location is excluded from this luxury seating surcharge. This fee is in addition to any other surcharge (IMAX®, RPX®, 3D, 4DX® and restricted film) that may apply.
Refunds and Exchanges
- I have old discount tickets that have expired. Are they still valid?
No. We do not accept expired tickets.
- Can unused discount tickets be returned for a refund?
No. Discount tickets are non-refundable.
Purchasing Bulk Ticket Products
- What are my payment options?
We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover for online orders at CorporateBoxOffice.com.
- Can I pay by check and mail in my order?
Yes. Company checks made payable to Regal CineMedia Corp.will be accepted. However, we do not accept personal checks for bulk ticket orders. Please make sure a Printable Order Form is included with your check to avoid any delay in processing the order. Order and payment may be mailed to:
c/o CBO Fulfillment
101 E. Blount Ave.
Knoxville, TN 37920
- Can I fax in an order?
No. We do not accept orders via fax.
- May I purchase or pick up discount tickets at a Regal theatre?
No. Discount tickets may only be purchased through Regal Corporate Box Office. However, a limited selection of designs of Gift Cards are for sale at Regal theatres.
- How long will it take to receive my order and what are the costs?
Please see our Shipping page for most current information.
Personalized Messaging – Premiere Movie Tickets, Ultimate Movie Packs & Gift Card Carriers
- Can Premiere Movie Tickets be personalized?
Yes. A message of up to 35 characters, including spaces and punctuation, can be printed on the back of each ticket at no additional cost. One personalized message per ticket type, per order.
- Can Ultimate Movie Packs and Gift Card carriers be personalized?
Yes. The Ultimate Movie Pack carrier can be personalized but not the plastic gift card itself. A message of up to 220 characters, including spaces and punctuation, can be printed.
- Can I personalize products with my company logo?
Your company logo and personalized message can be printed on the carrier of the Ultimate Movie Pack and Gift Cards with a one-time set up fee. Print-ready artwork and extra time for proofing are required for your first order. Please contact Corporate Box Office Sales Rep at 1-800-784-8477 for details.
- If I request a standard personalized message printed on my Premiere Movie Tickets, Ultimate Movie Pack or Gift Card carrier, will that slow down the processing or shipping of my order?
No, your order will be handled within the same time frame.
Gift Cards and eGift Cards (eCards)
- How do I check the balance on a Gift or eGift Card?
If your Gift or eGift Card contains a PIN, you may check your balance at online here or call (800) 291-8173. If you do not have a PIN, you must bring your Gift Card to any Regal location to check the balance.
- Do Gift or eGift Cards expire?
Gift Cards carry NO Expiration date or dormancy fees.
- Do Gift or eGift Cards have any restrictions?
No. They are redeemable at any Regal location nationwide.
- Can Gift or eGift Cards be redeemed online?
- Can I purchase Gift Cards in any denomination I choose?
Gift cards are sold online in denominations of $5 up to $100. For denominations $100-$500 please call customer service at 800-784-8477.
- Do you have digital gift cards (egift cards)?
Yes. The eGift Card can be delivered same day or scheduled for delivery on a future date. There is no handling or service fees on eGift Cards and they have no expiration date. You may select from several standard card designs including special holiday themes or you may upload your own image to personalize the eGift Card along with your message. Click here to get started.
- Are there ever any exceptions to the NO expiration date on Gift and eGift Cards?
Yes. From time to time Regal Entertainment Group or its affiliates may offer special promotional Gift Cards as a bonus or reward. Terms applicable to such promotional Gift Cards will be specified on the cards and may differ from the terms set forth above.
Theatre Locations and Showtimes
- Where can I find the nearest Regal theatre or information about showtimes and regular ticket pricing?
Regal Crown Club
- Can I earn credits on my Regal Crown Club membership for discount tickets?
Not for the bulk purchase. However, Crown Club members will receive points when they REDEEM Premiere Movie Tickets, Ultimate Movie Pack tickets, gift cards or e-gift cards at the box office and present their Regal Crown Club card. For complete Program Rules, please visit Regal Crown Club at Regmovies.com.
- How do I request a donation of tickets or gift cards?
Our company established the Regal Foundation in 2003 as a non-profit charitable organization to coordinate support for numerous national and local philanthropic groups. The Regal Foundation supports the communities in which Regal operates by partnering with selected charities. Across the United States, Regal Entertainment Group gives back to the communities that our theatres serve. We concentrate our support with selected organizations in order to make the greatest impact. Regal Entertainment Group and The Regal Foundation are extremely proud of the successful relationships we have built with our charitable partners. The Regal Foundation has committed our budget and resources with existing partners. As a result, we are not approving any new grant requests and additional requests for movie passes will be declined. For more about the Regal Foundation, visit our Community Affairs page on regmovies.com.