Experience first-run films in a private setting.
Regal makes it easy for you to wow your attendees with a special screening of the latest blockbuster* in a private auditorium, ensuring guaranteed seating with no waiting in lines for your group. Perfect for client and employee appreciation events, church and club outings, or school and camp field trips.
All private screenings must be booked in advance and are only available by submitting an online Event Request Form or calling 1-800-792-8244. Admission prices vary by location, time of day and day of week.
Regular Business Hours
- A full buyout of an auditorium is required.
- Pricing is based on time of day, day of week and number of seats in the auditorium:
- During matinee hours: A full buyout at the Adult Matinee admission price
- During evening hours: A full buyout at the Adult Evening admission price
- A minimum of 100 admissions purchased.
- Pricing is based on the Adult Matinee Admission price. School groups and day camps will be charged the Child Admission price.
- Screening is scheduled before the theatre opens for regular business. This is generally between 8 AM – 10 AM, though holiday and summer business hours may vary.
Not all movies are available for an advance screening. Learn of current pre-screening opportunities here.
View our complete list of Private Screening Guidelines.
*If you are attending an R-rated film, please review Regal's policy with your guests, which can be found in the Private Screening Guidelines or at regmovies.com.
Click on the movie titles below to learn more about each film.
The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part
Opens February 8
Happy Death Day 2U
Opens February 13
Alita: Battle Angel
Opens February 14
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
Opens February 22
Run The Race
Opens February 22
Opens March 8
Opens March 15
Opens March 29
Opens April 17