Terms & Conditions
The Following Terms and Conditions Apply to all Movie Tickets, Gift Cards and eGift Cards
MOVIE TICKETS (VIP, Premiere and Ultimate Movie Pack)
- Surcharges apply to all IMAX®, RPX®, Premium Large Format, 3D, ScreenX® and 4DX® films. Luxury upcharges may apply at theatres featuring upgraded amenities and select top tier locations (see Location Surcharge below). Regal reserves the right to change or add surcharges without notice.
- Tickets are valid for any show time, any day of the week.
- Tickets must be redeemed at the theatre box office, kiosk, or via the Regal mobile App.
- Tickets are not valid for special events or private screenings.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are non-refundable, and have no expiration date.
- Tickets are for promotional purposes or for resale to members/employees only if approved by a Regal CineMedia representative.
- Tickets carry no cash value. No substitutions or exchanges are permitted.
- Regal reserves the right to discontinue this program and agreement at any time.
- Purchaser/ticket holder agrees to all terms and conditions.
- View participating Regal theatre locations at REGmovies.com.
- VIP Movie Tickets are not valid for the first 12 days of "selected" new release films; however, an upgrade fee may be paid at the box office for admission to these studio restricted films.
A Location Surcharge at the theatres listed below will be charged at the box office upon redemption of the discount ticket. Please contact the theatre directly to obtain the amount of the surcharge:
- Atlantic Station 18, Atlanta, GA - (404) 347-9894
- Augusta Exchange 20, Augusta, GA - (706) 667-9713
- Battery Park 11, New York, NY - (212) 945-4370
- Boulder Station 11, Las Vegas, NV - (702) 641-7505
- Citrus Park 20, Tampa, FL - (813) 920-9471
- Essex Crossing, New York, NY - (212) 475-3810
- E-Walk 13, New York, NY - (212) 840-7761
- Grand Parkway 22, Richmond, TX - (281) 239-4200
- Hacienda 20, Dublin, CA – (925) 560-0900
- Hollywood 27, Nashville, TN - (615) 463-7705
- Irvine Spectrum 20, Irvine, CA - (949) 450-4920
- Kapolei Commons 12, Kapolei, HI - (808) 674-2325
- Midwest City Warren, Midwest City, OK – (405) 610-5252
- Mission Marketplace, Oceanside, CA - (760) 643-2370
- South Beach 18, Miami Beach, FL - (305) 673-6766
- SouthGlenn 14, Centennial, CO – (720) 931-6006
- Summerlin Luxury 5, Las Vegas, NV - (702) 641-9005
- Texas Station 18, North Las Vegas, NV - (702) 631-2206
- Union Square 17, New York, NY - (212) 253-6266
- Warren Broken Arrow, Broken Arrow, OK – (918) 893-3545
- Warren East 20, Wichita, KS – (316) 612-0469
- Warren Moore 17, Moore, OK – (405) 735-9676
- Yorba Linda, Yorba Linda, CA - (714) 701-9314
Regal reserves the right to change or add surcharges without notice.
GIFT CARDS & e-GIFT CARDS
Regal Gift Cards are sold in denominations of $10 up to $100. For denominations $100-$500 please email customer service at email@example.com. They are unrestricted and are honored just like cash at the theatre box office or concession stand.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards carry no expiration date or dormancy fees.
- Gift cards are redeemable at any Participating Regal location nationwide.
- Value of gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be applied toward the purchase of any Premiere Movie Tickets, Ultimate Movie Packs or gift cards.
- Not valid for Special Events, Private Screenings or Group Sales ticket purchases.
- Concessions gift cards are valid for concession purchases only.
- Protect gift card as cash. If the gift card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, proof of purchase and proper identification will be required to obtain a replacement card. The replacement value will be the value of the card at the time the card is reported as lost or stolen.
- Purchaser shall not use the name Regal Entertainment Group, Regal Cinemas, Regal, United Artists Theatres, Edwards Theatres, or their logos without prior written permission.
- Cards with PINs may be used at participating Regal Entertainment Group theatres, via the Regal App and on REGmovies.com.
- If your gift card contains a PIN, you may check your Gift Card balance here. If your gift card does not contain a PIN, please bring your gift card to any REG location to check the balance.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be reloaded.
- From time to time, Regal or its affiliates may offer special promotional gift cards as a bonus or reward. Terms applicable to such promotional gift cards will be specified on the cards and may differ from the terms set forth above.
- Purchaser and or gift card holder agrees to all terms and conditions.
- Any assistance with e-gift cards should be directed to CashStar Customer Support directly via email at: Regalgiftcardsupport@cashstar.com or by phone at 1-888-244-1285.
10/15/21 – 12/15/21: Qualifying orders of $450, prior to shipping, will receive a $35 concessions gift card and free ground shipping.
12/16/21 – 12/31/21: Qualifying orders of $450, prior to shipping, will receive a $35 concessions gift card.
Customers must be logged into their Regal Corporate Box Office account when making an eligible purchase. Qualifying product orders on corporateboxoffice.com can include Regal Premiere tickets, Ultimate Movie Packs, or physical gift cards. eGift Card purchases cannot be applied toward the qualifying total purchase amount. Upcharges may apply to any premium format movies including 4DX, RPX, ScreenX, IMAX and VIP at select theatres. Limit 1 offer per customer during the holiday promotional period. Cannot be combined with any additional offers or promotions. Additional restrictions may apply.
Gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions thereon or at CorporateBoxOffice.com/terms-conditions.
©2021 Regal Entertainment Group. Information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
Regal reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time. Buyer agrees to all terms and condition
All internet services available on all Regal’s online community web pages and those of its affiliates available thereby, including but not limited to theatre ticket sales, Regal Crown Club, and the personalization of Premiere Tickets, VIP Movie Tickets, Ultimate Packs, Gift Cards and any other sale items or services available herein are a courtesy service extended to patrons of Regal at its sole discretion. The submission of a personalized order containing any information or materials deemed improper by Regal will be rejected. For example, but not limited thereto, submission of obscene, abusive, defamatory, profane or threatening language of any kind will constitute a violation of the policies governing the use of this service and be rejected. Regal reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to process any order it deems violates these policies or any applicable laws or regulations. Regal is not responsible for screening communications in advance, and may not actively monitor the use of this site. For this reason, it is essential site users comply with the policies of Regal and report any abuses or misuse of this site’s services to Regal.